|Advanced Installer is a Windows Installer authoring tool that enables developers and system administrators to easily build reliable MSI packages that meet the latest Microsoft Windows logo certification requirements and follow the recommended Windows Installer best practices. Enjoy!|
Advanced Installer is released under a very flexible licensing model. The core application is 100% free to use for both commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Features and Highlights
Save on training costs
User-friendly, completely GUI drove, with no scripts to learn, no databases to edit, and no XML to write
Save time to market
Develop with wizards, import existing IDE projects, and integrate into automated build tools and source control systems.
Save on development costs
Hundreds of powerful features are ready to use with just a few mouse clicks. Tons of functionality configurable for your installers.
Reduce your support costs
A fewer number of incidents due to improper installers. Enjoy reliable installers crafted with obsessive attention to detail.
Save on additional tool purchases
Included an updater, launcher, bootstrapper, trialware, serial validation, dialog editor, additional languages, and countless others.
Increase customer satisfaction
Robust installers based on standard Windows Installer technology offering rollbacks, patches, auto-updates, etc.
Save on consulting
Advanced Installer’s fanatical support team stands ready to help you with any installer questions you may have.
Save on migration tools
Leverage existing investments. Repackage older installers, and import MSIs, and WiX projects. Use open formats, and avoid proprietary traps.
Advanced Installer 20.1 Release Notes
- Bitness detection in the Office applications launch condition
- PowerShell Automation for Operations property for predefined folder
- Updated MSIX schema for 22H2
- New option to retrieve version from Assembly version
- Improved the warning message regarding duplicate filenames for TXT updates
- Predefined prerequisites for .NET 7.0
- Update the “Java Development Kit” launch condition to the latest version “Java SE 19”
- Update .NET and .NET Core prerequisites to the latest version (6.0.11 & 3.1.31)
Also Available: ActivePython Full Version